- Latest News
- Monthly News Letter from SIUI
Monthly News Letter from SIUI
MPS-01A is specially used for Phased Array Corrosion Inspection. It is suitable for phased array immersion testing on pipeline.
- Mini water storage tank for immersion testing.
- Mouse shape design for easy control; small size and portable.
- Wide coverage of sound beams to improve testing efficiency.
- Consumable gasket fits tightly to the surface of the workpiece.
- Reasonable bubble discharge design so that the coupling is not affected even by a few bubbles.
- Irrigation of controlled water flow to adapt to good coupling of rough workpiece surface.
- Attraction of strong magnetic wheels to the workpiece for stable operation.
Based on PA C-scan, the shape of the inner wall corrosion is simulated in the intuitive scan result with scattered spot corrosion being captured.
C-scan image on curved panel with SIUI logo
Maintenance & Resilience TOKYO 2019
- New scanner CPS-02 for PAUT and TOFD inspection, suitable for checking welds for pipes with outer diameter 100-1000mm, which can carry up to 8 probes at the same time!
- Glad to know another customer in South America using SIUI railway inspection product RailRover.
- Special request for 1 connector with 4 PA probes: Customer comments 'The probe is configured, calibrated without problems. Conveniently, you do not need to use a splitter to connect. Overall dimensions of the device are reduced and it is convenient when working.'
More info about SIUI, please follow us:
Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co., Ltd. (SIUI)
Add: #77, Jinsha Road, Shantou 515041 Guangdong, China
Tel: 86-754-88250150 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.siui.com
Published : 2-Aug-2019